Do I have to have UN/UIM coverage on my motorcycle?
Kentucky motorcycle insurance policies typically do not include uninsured (UN) or underinsured (UIM) coverage, which makes insurance premiums lower. However, if you are involved in a crash with an uninsured or underinsured driver, there is likely not going to be enough funds to pay for your medical bills. Regardless of the appeal of lower premiums, it is best to obtain UN/UIM coverage. This extra coverage will come in handy in case you find yourself the victim of an accident that has seriously injured you with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
Other Motorcycle Accident FAQs:
- Are motorcycle crashes considered different than accidents involving two cars?
- Do I have to have UN/UIM coverage on my motorcycle?
- Do I need a motorcycle accident lawyer?
- Do Kentucky motorcyclists have to have insurance?
- How long does a motorcycle accident case take?
- How long does a motorcycle insurance claim take?
- I was in a motorcycle accident will PIP pay for my bills and lost wages?
- I was in a motorcycle hit-and-run accident, what are my options?
Marty fought for me when the insurance company denied my claim. We sued and got the insurance limits.