Is my car accident claim going to be settled, or is it going to court?
This will depend on the circumstances of your case. There is no rule dictating what route is pursued to obtain fair and equitable compensation for injuries sustained in a car accident. Generally, most car accident cases settle.
The circumstances of each case also dictate the possible outcome. How the case is pursued for compensation also rests on what the accident victim(s) require. Most car accident attorneys prepare a car accident case as if they are going to take it to court.
Other Car Accident FAQs:
- Am I eligible for property damages as a result of my car accident. What damages can I recover?
- Can I get compensation if the accident was partly my fault?
- Do I have to call the police if I’m involved in a car accident?
- How long do I have to file a claim after a car accident?
- I was in a car crash recently, and the other driver’s insurance adjuster contacted me wanting to talk about the accident. Should I speak to him?
- I was involved in a car accident, what should I do first?
- I was involved in a hit-and-run accident, can I still get compensation?
- I’m facing a lot of bills and other expenses as a result of being in a car accident. What damages can I receive when my case is resolved?
- Is my car accident claim going to be settled, or is it going to court?
- My car accident was relatively minor, and I don’t think my injuries are all that bad, but my wife says I need to see a doctor anyway. Do I need to see a doctor after a car accident?
- Recently, I was in a crash with two other vehicles. How am I supposed to handle the insurance adjusters?
- Should I accept an insurance settlement right away?
- The accident I was injured in happened at the end of 2017. Is it too late to file a claim now?
- The police took down all my information at the crash scene. Do I have to get that report from them?
- What kind of coverage does my insurance company offer?
- Why can’t I handle my own car accident claim?
Marty fought for me when the insurance company denied my claim. We sued and got the insurance limits.