Car Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I eligible for property damages as a result of my car accident. What damages can I recover?
- Can I get compensation if the accident was partly my fault?
- Do I have to call the police if I’m involved in a car accident?
- How long do I have to file a claim after a car accident?
- I was in a car crash recently, and the other driver’s insurance adjuster contacted me wanting to talk about the accident. Should I speak to him?
- I was involved in a car accident, what should I do first?
- I was involved in a hit-and-run accident, can I still get compensation?
- I’m facing a lot of bills and other expenses as a result of being in a car accident. What damages can I receive when my case is resolved?
- Is my car accident claim going to be settled, or is it going to court?
- My car accident was relatively minor, and I don’t think my injuries are all that bad, but my wife says I need to see a doctor anyway. Do I need to see a doctor after a car accident?
- Recently, I was in a crash with two other vehicles. How am I supposed to handle the insurance adjusters?
- Should I accept an insurance settlement right away?
- The accident I was injured in happened at the end of 2017. Is it too late to file a claim now?
- The police took down all my information at the crash scene. Do I have to get that report from them?
- What kind of coverage does my insurance company offer?
- Why can’t I handle my own car accident claim?
Marty fought for me when the insurance company denied my claim. We sued and got the insurance limits.