Personal Injury Attorney Near Hardin Memorial Hospital
Call the experienced personal injury attorneys at Hessig & Pohl in Louisville right away. Your first visit allows you a free consultation to assess the details of your case. Many people believe that they can handle settling their own case and deal one-on-one with an insurance company. This is not a good idea, as it is an uphill battle to get a fair and equitable settlement. An insurance company’s main goal is to pay out as little as possible on accident claims. Speak to an experienced personal injury attorney to find out about your legal rights.
Contacting a Kentucky personal injury attorney near Hardin Memorial Hospital (HMH) in Elizabethtown, Kentucky is the best way to find out about obtaining equitable compensation for your injuries. You do not pay your attorney until your case is settled or wins at trial.
Hardin Memorial Hospital, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, Location
Hardin Memorial Hospital in Elizabethtown is a 300-bed hospital that includes 270 acute care, 15 psychiatric and 15 skilled nursing beds. The hospital also offers 50+ outpatient facilities across the service area such as a Cancer Care Center and Outpatient Surgical Center. There are over 445 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 40 specialties and primary care. The hospital employs 2,700 people and boasts an active volunteer corps of 140 individuals. Hardin Memorial Hospital is the third largest employer in Hardin County.
Hardin Memorial Hospital first opened in February 1954 in spite of doubts about whether the area could sustain or afford another hospital. Existing leadership prevailed and HMH opened with 81 beds, 61 employees and 24 medical staff at a cost of $1,000,000.
The hospital is located at 913 N Dixie Hwy., in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
The Hessig & Pohl Firm is located at 922 Franklin St., in Louisville, Kentucky. The firm can be reached at (502) 777-1111.
Hardin Memorial Hospital has been rated by citehealth.com:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital, Elizabethtown, Kentucky received the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ in 2019 and 2018.
- Hardin Memorial Hospital has had 0 incidents of foreign objects left in the body during a surgery or procedure.
- Surgery patients given appropriate medications: HMH provided appropriate medications 100 percent of the time. Nationwide, hospitals administer appropriate medication to surgery patients 89.9 percent of the time.
- Pneumonia patients whose blood culture was performed prior to being given antibiotics: 87 percent of HMH’s pneumonia patients whose blood culture was done before the administration of the first round of antibiotics in the hospital. In Kentucky 88.9 percent of patients receive this procedure and 90.4 percent of hospitals nationwide administer this practice.
- Heart failure patients provided with ACE inhibitor or ARB: 85 percent of heart failure patients are given ACE inhibitors or ARB for left ventricular systolic dysfunction at HMH. In Kentucky this is done at 78.24 percent or hospital and in 82 percent of hospitals across the United States.
- Heart attack patients given aspirin on arrival: 100 percent of heart attack patients are given aspirin on arrival at HMH. Across the nation, the percentage of heart attack patients who are given aspirin is 89.19. Hardin Memorial Hospital is rated at 92.54 percent for this practice.
Hardin Memorial Hospital Reviews
Yelp: Users give Hardin Memorial Hospital, 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Google: Users give Hardin Memorial Hospital, 2.2 out of 5 stars.
Marty fought for me when the insurance company denied my claim. We sued and got the insurance limits.